So here is card 3 for the mixed media “Unexpected Challenge” swap. The host picked from a list how I would create the card – starting from a blank card.
My challenge was to:
– Use molding paste (I covered the card and pushed some bits and baubles into it.)
– Use black paint or gesso (to be honest I put this in the molding paste. I then added a little metallic silver to enhance it a bit.
– Add stars. (this was hard for me. I had no idea at first how I wold add stars to a black card. Then I remembered I had some star eraser carvings that I made a while ago.)
I was lucky enough to have a star fortune to finish it out. This card was very challenging. But I got it done and the results are interesting.